Mom is behind again! We got two awards to post.
Baby Patches at Confessions of the Plume gave me this award on August 15. Thanks Baby Patches.
It translates, “This Blog has Heart.” The rules say to pass it along to 6 other blogs. I passed dis lovely award to:
1. Tannie, Blackie, Miss Simba, THAT Little Bunny, and Daisy Jiji Zippity do dah at Whippy Curly Tails
2. Christopher at Christopher's Groove
3. Ash, Pinky and Boo at The Fine Felines
4. Freya at A cat called Freya
5. Boris at Big Bad Boris Kitty
6. Priscilla at Catsparella
Today , our friends at Kitty Krew gave us this award, "Oops I Ate It" award. Thank you, Bugsy, Sassy, Callie,Roxy, and Pixie.
The rules for this award are:
"When accepting this award you must blog about the food you have stolen when your humans weren't watching. If you have never stolen any food, you must be a very good pup or kitty. You can accept this yummy tray of cookies as your reward!!! Next add the logo of this award to your blog (optional), then nominate at least 5 other furry blogs and let them know by leaving them a message on their blogs."
This came at the right time. Last night Kirby got on the stove and stole a tortellini out of the pan on the stove (it was cold, no danger). He took it to the floor and gave it ti Angel, then got up again to get him one. I guess he wanted her to be in trouble, too. They did not like it after he went to the trouble of getting two.
We will nominate the following 5 blogs:
1. Willow at Willow's cat blog
2. Tucker, Benny and Sadie at It's all about cats
3. Smokey at A Little Place in Heaven because we know he has stolen food from the cabinets. We did not link to her blog. She is our Granddaughter Bean and is in an early collage program and does not have much time for her blog.
We know that is not 5 blogs but it is over 5 cats.
If you have already received these awards or do not have time to play, it is OK to pass.
Have a great day