Sunday, June 6, 2010
Today would have been my mothers 89th birthday. I wanted to post this that Miss Peach and her Mom made for us. WE miss you!
Sherhkan Gave us an The Life is Good award. We are letting Mom answer the questions.
1. What would your perfect day consist of?
A day with my kids and grand kids! It would be loud and noisy but fun!
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A well worn Tee Shirt
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
Quilting, Doll house miniatures and scanning family photos - a long and boring job that brings up a lot of memories.
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach?
This is a tough one! I like both! Wellies in the woods. It would be like the farm I was raised on.
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Yes! and I had a whole Girl Scout do the same!
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?
Growing my own, if I could. It gets so hot here in summer that the garden burns up.
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Jessie James, by marriage; Lord Hale and King George ( I think that is what my cousin told me); We really don't need any one exciting with my family!
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper?
Fish'n' Chips; it is quick and easy and I can get back to what I am doing. I do enjoy a good posh dinner, too!
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or Water?
Now is the hard part. We have to give this to five friends.
9 Kai and Chani Hokulani