Monday, September 9, 2019

Helping an old bloger family.

Do any of the older bloggers remember Judy Bug and her blog, Sammy, Andy, Shelly Sierra Polli Katz? We had a card campaign for Judy while she fought her battle with Pancreatic cancer. Now her daughter Traci Lyn is in need of our support and assistance. Her apartment was destroyed Sunday morning. The firemen found Polli and Sierra. Sierra has burns on her paws. Shelly has not been found. there are two fund raisers going on.
See More
She did recover a painting of her Mom Judy 


5 comments:

Summer said...

My human remembers them. This is so sad! I'm sending them lots of healing purrs... I will see if I can get my human to send something a little more than that.

catladymac said...

Sending purrayers and POTP , hoping that Shelli is found ok.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's awful. We sure remember them and I hope all will be okay.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

we R troo lee sorree N we hope shelli iz found safe N aye oh kay ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ♥♥♥

Nami Printing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.