Our wonderful friends The Monkeys gave us this award; The Honesty Weblog award/meme
It comes with these rules: “When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows who he or she is. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including ones who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! “
1. I was lost and cold when Dad spotted me across the street!
2. I did not have a name for three weeks, cause Mom was not sure I would stay!
4. In those three weeks, I went to the vet three times. One for an initial check up to make sure I was well, one for an injury and one for my ladygardenectomy.
The injury was to my back leg and Mom and Dr. C did not see it on the initial visit. When it got infected and ruptured, it was a real mess!
5. Mom and Dad think some one was mean to me. If you try to touch my head, I duck and move away.
6. I still do not like to be touched and cuddled too much, but I am getting better.
7. I will ask to be picked up when I am comfortable with it. I raise my left paw and ask. Dad tells Mom that is my 'up' meow!
8. I loved my big brother, Wizard, before he went to
9. I love my little brother Kirby cause he runs and plays with me and sometimes washes my ears!
10. I am very happy I now have a home and family that loves me as I am.
1. I was a rescue kitty.
2. I was a foster kitty.
3. I looked so much like Angel that Mom and Dad could not leave me at the adoption center.
4. I do like to cuddle and and snuggle. Not as much as Mom would like, but I am getting there. I like to be picked up!
5. Mom says I am still a baby. I cant wait till my birthday so I can be a man cat. 4 more months!
6. I like to wrestle with my sister!
7. I am more active than Angel. I want to run and climb and chase, and play and wrestle all day and half the night!
8. I love boxes!
9. I get on the sewing and computer tables to help Mom and Dad. I like to help Mom with her quilts. I lay on the fabric and chase the scraps. Mom found one in the big bed where we all sleep!
10. I to am happy to have a home and family that love me!
We are suppose to pass this along to Seven friends, but we think s lot of our friends have been tagged.
We will tag Ariel at Krazy Kitty Rants to welcome her back with her new blog!