First Shadow gave us the One Lovely Blog Award.
Here's what it is all about!
1)Accept the award and post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award!
2) Pass the award to up to 5 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. I would like to pass this on to my new friends
- Melvin at mouchois. He is a Tiny Teacup Himalayan with a new blog
- Confucius Cat We just heard about this blog.
- Kitty City Gazette This blog is always fun!
- Helena at Creating A Likeness. This is a wonderful blog. She does have cats, but usually blogs about her cards.
- Noir at Noir's Nook This is a nice blog about a whole cat family
Next we got I have been given the International Blogger's Award by Millie at Millie's House on May 23 and Rusty at Rusty's World on May 3o.
Here are the rules attached to this award:
Link the person who tagged you.
Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
Post this in one or all of your blogs.
Answer the four questions following these Rules.
Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
Come back to http://bloggistame.blogspot.com PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
Questions & Your Answers:
The person who tagged you: Millie and Rusty
His/her site’s title and url: Millie's House http://mmc-millieshouse.blogspot.com/ and Rusty's World http://rustykitty.blogspot.com/
Date when you were tagged: May 23 and May 30, 2009
Persons you tagged (see below) I want to give this blog to:
1. Sherkhan From Australia
2. Forever Foster Australia
3. Wendy's 3-D Cats Canada
6. Crazy cat Lady Carm7.
7. Baby Patches at Confessions of the Plume
We hope you like this award. Sorry it took us so long to post it! If you already have it, please feel free to pass.
Last but not least, we got the Super Comment award from Siena & Chilli at Cat with a Garden.
They said this about it: "One of the best things about blogging, is to meet new friends. I want to give the award to some of my blog friends who give me comments that mean a lot to me." Wow, isn't that sweet? We award this to all of our friends cause every one leaves us great comments. Especially to all Gandalf, Grayson, Feather , Whitey and Barb at Daily G's
Mom appriciates all our friends that comment and would like to give this to every one but that would take all night! She is already a week behind on posting these!
If you have received these awards before, please feel free to pass. If you have not, and would like to receive them, please feel free to take them!