Thursday, June 18, 2009
Illyana: Here are some things I am thankful for
1. For my foster mom that took me, my brother and our Mom in when wer were in need
2. For the Shelter that believes in life
3. For my future boys for spotting me and telling their Dad
4. For my Bean Grandparents that were willing to foster me a litttle longer
5. For Angel and Kirby for taking me in and teaching, playing, and loving me
6. For toys - balls, feathers, mouses and fluffy balls.
7. For stinky goodness, crunchies and a water fountain
8. For naps with the grandmother
9. For sitting on her left arm against her chest while she tries to type and visit blogs!
10. For my own room - I don't always like it but feel safe in it.
This will probably be one of my last post on this blog. I am going to my real home this weekend. I will have a new room for a few days till I get to know my new large family.
I will be posting with my sister Shadow and brother Ivan. I hope to see all my friends there!