We got this from Kitty City Gazette
Thank you! We like your blog too!
Then we got The Zombie Chicken award From Millie at Millie's House You need to check out the neon kitties at her place! Mom is trying to learn how to do that!
We also got this award from all the wonderful Kitties at Our Family Cat-a-log
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken -- excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens to read their inspiring words."
We are supposed to pass it on to 5 blogs but since we got so many , we are just picking 3.
1. all the cats at Artsy Catsy
2. Kittie Limericks
3. The Kitty Citty Gazette
Thank you both for the award!
Next we got the Neno Award from the great Sherkhan and from great cats at orange, striped and proud
The aims of this award:
* Dedicate for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* Seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
What you have to do:
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Mention the person who gives you the award
* Writing the reason why you love blogging
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like
* Notify the award receivers and put their links in your post
Here’s my thing:* I like blogging because we have mes so many nice cats, woofies, Bun's and people on the Blogosphere. They have given us comfort, companionship, caring and friendship. It has also helped Mom fill her days as she is adjusting to retirement!
We will tag:
Elephants Upstairs and Forever Foster becasue of all the good things they do for Baby kitties!
Thank you for this award.
One last thank you goes out to The Creek Cats for giving Mom instructions on how to schedule her posts. She now has scheduled two days so she can play with the grand boys! We also want to thank all our friends that told us to play up the quilt trip. It got us Boogie Mats!
Now Mom has to put these on the side bar of our blog!