Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We are trying to get along!

Dad did not send Mom the pictures of us! I spent Sunday giving Kirby instruction on how life is here! I do not think he understands hiss and growl talk! I would hiss and he would look around like 'What?' I think he is ignoring me! the nerve of that little boy!

Mom and Dad went to work on Monday and had no idea what to expect when they got home. We were laying on opposite sides of the living room. Then after Mom came in and started getting settled, we got close enough to touch noses several times with out spitting and slapping! It went that way most of the night.

We are starting to tolerate each other and we may even play then the humans are not looking! But I don't like sharing all my special places with him!

Mom also noticed that I have a white chin and his is black. She said it is getting easier to tell up apart!

4 comments:

Everycat said...

Angel and Kirby I am so happy to read that you are touching noses so soon after meeting. This is a very good sign. I am sure Kirby will find his own special places very soon.

Whicky Wuudler

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow! Kirby sounds cool! Angel you are the boss and must teach him the ways of the house! We can't wait until we can see him!!
Your FL furiends,

Judith said...

I am pleased that you are getting along - its good to have friends. Thank you for popping by my blog. Judith

The Island Cats said...

Angel, it's nice that you are getting along! But it is also important that you both have your own spaces too! We're sure you'll teach Kirby that!