Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dinner!

Mom and Dad has real live dead cow for dinner. Mom knows I have not been eating like I should, so she let me have some. I would have eaten more, but she kept pushing my head out of her plate. I did eat almost all of the food in my plate. Actually I have 2 plates ans I ate a lot out of both. Mom is still concerned because she can feel my bones. I use to weigh 18 pounds and now I am at twelve or below! Mom also found another bald spot yesterday. I have a big one on my neck that Dr. H does not know what caused it. Then one came up on my back where they were giving fluids. Now another small one on the other side of my neck. Strange.....

Mom gave me real live dead cow too! I am not much for eating people food, and I am a delicate girl, so I only ate a small bite. Angel.

3 comments:

Max said...

Mmmmmm....real live fresh dead cow. Life doesn't get much better than that, unless there's shrimp involved...

Anonymous said...

Wow, real live dead cow! Every once in a while we get a small bite, but we have never been very impressed with it. We think it might not be stinky enough.

The Crew said...

I don't like people food either. 'Cept peanut butter, I like that.

Your friend
Misty