Monday, October 13, 2008

Mom did come home Friday night. Dad was right.. She stayed home with us all weekend. I laid on the couch with her, laid in her lap, laid on the sewing/computer table - I remember when it was the eating table, and then in Dad's rocker! I have been eating better but Dad stood on the numbers box and held me. He said I am at 12 pounds! At least I have not lost more. I have even been asking for food.

I even sat on the couch with Mom and let her scrtich my chin and ears. But not for long. Dad held me too and I weigh as much as Wizard. Mom said I should not eat so much. I am not as big a he is and should not weigh as much. We had the big bed all to our selves. Course, I still slept on the green quilt at the foot but Wizard's new favorite place is between the pillows! Angel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We ar glad you are eating and haven't lost any weight, Wizard! We love the pillows too, especially during the daytime when we want a dark nap.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wizard, We are glad you are eating, but stealing real live dead cow off your mom's plate can cause a ruckus.

We hope you are feeling better. We wish you weren't sick at all.