Monday, October 6, 2008

Rainy Monday

It rained today. This is the first rain in months. We did get a sprinkle form Ike but not enough to wet the ground. Mon ans Dad did the SubQ's on Saturday and it went better! I have been asking for food, too. It may take me hours to eat it all, but I am eating better.

an,an...Wizard played wif me for a little on Sunday! and he ran, well, walked a lot faster than he usually does! Angel....

Yes, Angel, I played with you, even if you did get a little rough! I only hurried down the hall because Mom was home from overnight babysitting!

4 comments:

The Crew said...

Hi Angel. You're very pretty.

Your friend
Misty

Max said...

It rained here the other day. First time in months, too. Buddah forgot about rain and it freaked him out a little...I thought it was nice.

Anonymous said...

Hullo, Angel and Wizard! It is very nice to meet you! We're looking forward to getting to know you! We hope you get some rain soon, we know all too well what a drought is like.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

*wavin paws*
Hiya Angel and Wizard!
I'm a black and white kitty too. It's very nice to meetcha both.

Purr,Abby